Session 2: Infiltration (1890s-1920s)
Session 2: Infiltration©, the second course in the Rise Up in the Truth series, marks the beginning of a decade-by-decade journey to uncover the roots of abortion and the plans to de-Christianize America - a strategy that ultimately ushered in the culture of death we battle today. Session 2 covers the 1890s - 1920s.
What you'll discover in Session 2:
- The spiritual roots of the battle between life and death
- The three major underlying philosophies of the culture of death
- How these philosophies were brought to America, by whom, and why
- The specific blueprint used to de-Christianize America
- Progressivism in education, government, and science
- Progressivism in the media, women's rights movement, and the Church
- The history, planting, and growth of the eugenics movement
- The co-opting of feminism
- Modernism in the Catholic church
- The Social Gospel in the Protestant church
- The social, cultural, legislative, and judicial strategies of the culture of death during the Progressive Era
Watch a sneak preview:
How it works:
This course is divided into three online modules, available in our courseroom. Each module includes approximately 20 minutes of content and a 10-15 minute assessment and discussion activity (total Session 2 estimated runtime is approximately 2 hours 15 minutes).
Purchase of this course grants you access to our online courseroom, where you can:
- Take each module as many times as you wish within a 30-day subscription period (your purchase triggers the start of the subscription)
- Explore our online library, the Knowledge Base, to discover the complete body of research used to develop this course, watch videos included in the course content, and see additional recommended resources that will enhance your learning (always available, even after your course expires)
Upon purchase, you will receive an email from our Learning Experience Team with instructions for creating a username and password (if you are a new learner), accessing the courseroom, and beginning your course.
GROUPS, CHURCHES, and ORGANIZATIONS: Please contact us to register offline. We take care of all the details!