Session 4: Manifestation (1950s-60s)
Session 4: Manifestation©, the fourth course in the Rise Up in the Truth series, continues our decade-by-decade journey to uncover the roots of abortion and the plans to de-Christianize America - a strategy that ultimately ushered in the culture of death we battle today. Session 4 covers the 1950s - 1960s.
What you'll discover in Session 4:
- The new face of the eugenics movement in the 1950s: population control
- Family planning, responsible parenting, and population control propaganda
- How secularization, situation ethics, moral relativism, and social revolutions transformed America in the 1960s
- The Black community's efforts to expose birth control and abortion as "Black genocide" and the deliberate strategies used to silence them
- The divide that formed in the Black Church and among community leaders relative to birth control and abortion
- The Hegelian dialectic as a corruption of truth and a means to force change
- How the philosophies of the culture of death progressed and the strides that were made legally, politically, and culturally
- How the courts were used to advance the culture of death during this time period
- The pill and how it impacted relationships, family, and God's design for marriage and gender
- The Protestant and Catholic church's responses to birth control legalization
- The second wave of feminism, its radicalization, and the Biblical perspective
- The reframing of abortion from a moral issue to one of mercy, health care, privacy, and women's equality
- The downfall of the Church in protecting the sanctity of life
Watch a sneak preview:
How it works:
This course is divided into four online modules, available in our courseroom. Each module includes approximately 20-30 minutes of content and a 15-20 minute assessment and discussion activity (total Session 4 time is approximately 3 hours).
Purchase of this course grants you access to our online courseroom, where you can:
- Take each module as many times as you wish within a 30-day subscription period (your purchase triggers the start of the subscription)
- Explore our online library, the Knowledge Base, to discover the research used to develop this course, watch videos included in the course content, and see additional recommended resources that will enhance your learning (always available, even after your course expires)
Upon purchase, you will receive an email from our Learning Experience Team with instructions for creating a username and password (if you are a new learner), accessing the courseroom, and beginning your course.
GROUPS, CHURCHES, and ORGANIZATIONS: Please contact us to register offline. We take care of all the details!