Session 6: Awakening (2000s-2010s)
Session 6: Awakening©, the sixth and final course in the Rise Up in the Truth series, concludes our decade-by-decade journey to uncover the roots of abortion and the plans to de-Christianize America - a strategy that ultimately ushered in the culture of death we battle today. Session 6 covers the 2000s and 2010s.
What you'll discover in Session 6:
- The advancement of eugenics in biotechnologies, human genetics, nationalized healthcare, and the Go Green movement
- Transhumanism, emerging technologies, and future applications of eugenics
- How the courts were used to advance the culture of death and undermine the right to life during this time period
- Real and false victories in the pro-life movement
- The influence of the Bush, Obama, and Trump presidencies in the battle for life
- The rapid and visible expansion of the Black pro-life movement at the local and national level
- Fourth-wave feminism, expanding intersectionality, and the new global sexual revolution
- Abortion advocates' new PR strategies, including the bodily autonomy argument, abortion as a moral good, and denial of post-abortion trauma, and how to counter them
- The Christian response to the gay and transgender revolutions
- The Occupy and Tea Party movements, the return of the Religious Right, and persecution of Christians in America
- The rise of the 21st-century Personhood movement and calls to return to the biblical path to pro-life victory, in politics and culture
- The Church's response to life issues during this time period and the battle for life and death in a historical and spiritual context
Watch a sneak preview:
How it works:
This course is divided into four online modules, available in our courseroom. Each module includes 30-40 minutes of content and a built-in 15-20 minute assessment and discussion activity (total Session 6 time is approximately 3 1/2 hours).
Purchase of this course grants you access to our online courseroom, where you can:
- Take each module as many times as you wish within a 30-day subscription period (your purchase triggers the start of the subscription)
- Explore our online library, the Knowledge Base, to discover the research used to develop this course, access materials that supplement the course, and see additional recommended resources that will enhance your learning (always available, even after your subscription ends)
Upon purchase, you will receive an email from our Learning Experience Team with instructions for creating a username and password (if you are a new learner), accessing the courseroom, and beginning your course.
GROUPS, CHURCHES, and ORGANIZATIONS: Please contact us to register offline. We take care of all the details!